Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation

FINALLY! I actually have something to show for all that money I spent on sleeping through class ;) jk. I Graduated from UVU with a Bachelor's in Finance in April of this year and was lucky enough to land an amazing job. I work as a Financial Representative for a large Brokerage Firm. I love what I do because I can just talk about what I love all day with people. I am planning on finishing my graduate degree with a masters in finance but I am going to keep that on the back burner so I can enjoy a little freedom for a while. I am leaving for Alaska on June 28th for a week and will be heading to New York the week after to see some family.... and see some Yankees games. If anyone has suggestions on things that I MUST do in NYC... Email me. brycemwells@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment